Dear all,
I hope the results of Signals systems are as per the expectations. The result is 65% Approximately.
95 Regular students and 2 Old students have cleared the subject with D grade and above. Only two students, Both girls one each from A division and B Division Ms. Manale and Ms. Shetkar have got A+ grade. Congratulations to all those who have cleared the subject.
56 regular students and 11 back loggers could not clear the subject of Signals and systems.
I suggest them to go through the video lectures (soon will be made available on SGGS intranet).
Also i will be ready to engage a few lectures during the next semester (if there is a need).
Remember, the course of Signals and Systems is a prerequisite to the Course Digital Signal Processing.
I have also gone through the feedback of students given during my last lecture. Mostly students are satisfied. But there is section of about 20 students who are not very much satisfied and some have graded their satisfaction index to 1.5 on a 5 point scale. I wish to work on this during the next semester.
Note that -
Classes of 2nd Semester of Academic year 2014-15 will start from 15th Dec 2014.
I will be teaching the subject of Digital Signal Processing. Video recording of classes also will begin fron 15th Dec as per the time table. There will be three two hour sessions per week. I have asked the slots on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 11 to 1AM. Hope the same will be provided by Time table incharge.
I urge all the students to start attending the classes from 15th Dec 2014 positively.
Best wishes and happy vacation.
I hope the results of Signals systems are as per the expectations. The result is 65% Approximately.
95 Regular students and 2 Old students have cleared the subject with D grade and above. Only two students, Both girls one each from A division and B Division Ms. Manale and Ms. Shetkar have got A+ grade. Congratulations to all those who have cleared the subject.
56 regular students and 11 back loggers could not clear the subject of Signals and systems.
I suggest them to go through the video lectures (soon will be made available on SGGS intranet).
Also i will be ready to engage a few lectures during the next semester (if there is a need).
Remember, the course of Signals and Systems is a prerequisite to the Course Digital Signal Processing.
I have also gone through the feedback of students given during my last lecture. Mostly students are satisfied. But there is section of about 20 students who are not very much satisfied and some have graded their satisfaction index to 1.5 on a 5 point scale. I wish to work on this during the next semester.
Note that -
Classes of 2nd Semester of Academic year 2014-15 will start from 15th Dec 2014.
I will be teaching the subject of Digital Signal Processing. Video recording of classes also will begin fron 15th Dec as per the time table. There will be three two hour sessions per week. I have asked the slots on Monday/Wednesday/Friday from 11 to 1AM. Hope the same will be provided by Time table incharge.
I urge all the students to start attending the classes from 15th Dec 2014 positively.
Best wishes and happy vacation.
No comments:
Post a Comment